Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Thankful Mom!

I thought it would be a good time to reflect back on the things I'm thankful for this year.  Here goes my list in no order of significance.

1. I'm thankful for my beautiful and healthy daughter Claire born last March!
2. I'm thankful for my super loving and supportive husband.
3. That my teenage sister gets to live here with us, no matter how much she drives me crazy!
4. For my girlfriends.
5. For my church family.
6. For my Mary Kay business.
7. For the opportunity to give generously to others.
8. For my in-laws who've become my family.
9. For my housekeeper.
10. That I get to work from home and take care of my kids!


I could add several less significant things to the list, but I'll stop there.  Overall, no matter how overwhelmed or stressed out I get, this list reminds me that I am truly blessed.  It reminds me that I have everything I need, and many of the extras that make life nice.  Sometimes, that little reminder can make all of the difference.  What's on your list?

Merry Christmas and may you too be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment